Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Marziya Jet Lag

86,637 items / 524,245 views

Marziya arrived on 8 August 2009 and was certainly was in no mood for pictures..I took this the moment she reached home, but I am posting it today.

Marziya is not well and is stuck indoors because of the bad heath conditions on the periphery of our lives.

Unfortuntelty thanks to the heartlessness of the media, if a child coughs or sneezes they all run for cover, it is sad times indeed I saw this yesterday when I took a bus from Bandra to Colaba to visit my child hood friend Ramesh M who had become a grand father again...

luckys tail
began to wag
marziya was back
tired jet lag
from lucknow
to mumbai
with love
says the tag
on august 15
one day
she too will be shooting
beggar kids selling hope
through our Indian flag
oh my grandfather
was Photographer No1
a Shia Blogger
she too will brag
her head covered
from head to toe
in a black hijab
documenting despair
from the window of a cab

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube