Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lord Ganesha Arrives at Bandra

I am at home and a few minutes back, there was huge beats of drum, I looked out of my balcony and saw Lord Ganesha making his way to the Shaheen Building Pandal Bandra I rushed down to shoot a few frames and share with you all the magic of mutual coexistence in India..
The Hindu brethren bring in Ganesh Chaturthi and we will keep our first fast of Ramadhan in a few hours.

It is already 2.50 am Mumbai time.

I wish all you guys a Happy Ramadhan Mubarak and Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.. Live and let others live ..

This digital card was in my camera 2.80 GB I had shot a lot of stuff since 15 August ..only my Gay Parade was shot on a different card.The Gay Parade 2009 I shall again keep on hold..

I now start a new set at Flickr the Ganesh Pandals 2009 ..this continues as my series Hope and Hindutva a message of Peace..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube