Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I SHOOT LAXMI BETTER THAN OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS MY ONLY MOMENT OF CONCEIT

88,224 items / 534,810 views

even a stray dog
comes on heat
i am only a fucked
pedestrian poet
a blogger of mumbai
barefeet
my karma as a lover
of beauty
i could never cheat
born from the womb of defeat
memories of failed opportunities
bitter and sweet
I SHOOT LAXMI BETTER
THAN OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS
MY ONLY MOMENT OF CONCEIT
in all humility
of my tumescent heart beat
my hijra guru
androgynous goddess
complete
from flickr
to facebook
on the wings of a tweet
a positive spam poet
links links links links
buried my ass in concrete
their anger
neurotically
robotically
symbolically
on my soul excrete
two straight lines where
a crooked line meets
disabled delusions
of dementia
drumbeat
facebook
swine flu
ill treated
without receipt.
control alt delete

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube