Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GSB Seva Mandal King Circle Ganpati 2009 Thank You Dr BU Pai

92,632 items / 561,315 views

I have placed the last 172 pictures of this series on the uploader , its about 3.25 am in Mumbai in a few minutes my wife will wake up to cook stuff for my 10 th fast of Ramzan.

I once again thank Dr BU Pai of Hinduja Hospital a GSB and a devout hardcore believer of Lord Ganesha , without Dr B U Pai these pictures would never have seen the light of day.

And I am happy that the message of peace and mutual coexistence of Ganesha and Ramzan emanates from the soul and spirit of Mumbai.

Mumbai is a simmering cauldron of love of all communities beyond caste color or creed..
That I was able to document all this in a few hours,speaks highly of Lord Ganeshas love of this barefeet Muslim Blogger of Mumbai.

Amchi Mumbai the city of migrants and the Marathi Manoos all bound to its bounty generosity , it has given us so much and made us what we are..Mumbai the city of love hope and brotherhood.. a vibrant heartbeat of India.

Jai Ho

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube