Friday, August 28, 2009

Appu My Friend is Back !!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to town with my wife , but something told me that I would meet Appu , I asked my wife to keep an eye on the road close to St Michaels Church Mahim where Appu sits on Wednesdays - the day of the Novena .

I have a poor eyesight because of my diabetes wife spotted him , as this place is jam packed on Wednesdays no parking etc I told my wife to wait for me ahead as I got off the cab to meet Appu after several months..

He was excited seeing me , and a huge crowd collects within seconds of my arrival..and this is how I saw him before he saw me..

I have till date never asked him personal question , he told me he was Gauwahati in Assam.

He had lost my visiting card , I gave him another including whatever few notes I had in my wallet - for me and Dr Glenn Losack MD ,Appu ,is not a beggar , but we are bigger beggars than him , begging for happiness that eludes us..

Appu is happy contented , he is positive always smiling , and we get along like water on ice, we chat , the people around more astounded at our conversation.

You must forgive me I am uploading 3 sets on Flickr simultaneously, I dont know what to post what to hold back, I have over 700 pictures of GSB Ganesha to post, and a lot of stuff pertaining to Ganesh Pandals and the streets.

I am not in a good frame of mind ..so Appu was a beacon of light in my dark hours and grim moodiness.
I left him to catch up with my wife we had urgent work in town , on my way back at 6 pm I again got of the cab for good, telling my wife I would reach home in time for breaking my fast.

I shot more pictures of Appu , yes he was feeling nostalgic of meeting the furious physician in Dec or Jan.

This post is dedicated to my dearest brother Glenn Losack..MD
Mind Doctor

When I sent a message to Glenn this morning that I had a surprise for him , he wrote back you found Appu ..

Yes Appu is back at Flickr..

From here I walked home to Bandra shooting the golden dust of the road.. that they call street photography..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube