Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Advocate Ashish Shelars Dahi Handi Celebrations 2009

This is my new set at Flickr pictures that I kept in abeyance shot in the evening 14 August 2009.

This is part of my series of Hope and Hindutva a message of Peace.

The Dahi Handi of Hill Road organized by Advocate Ashish Shelar is very famous , thought I only shot it for the first time this year..

The entire celebrations of breaking the Handi take place on this busiest road of Bandra West.
The Bandra Police did an excellent job keep traffic and tempers under control, the whole event went of smoothly I was there till the very end.

The BJP volunteers were also on their feet Sunil Parab, Rahul and Neil to mention just a few.
Jeetu Raut my good friend and well wisher was too in good form ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube