Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Veiled Hijra of Mumbai/ Some Stray Thoughts

84,651 items / 485,597 views

I wanted to write on this post, but my thoughts were not in their place, I have been dead beat, on the request of Teresa Burke , Roland Luthi I opened my comment box , for a few people only, on a trial basis.

I have nothing against comments, comments nurture a mans ego, his self worth, and his achievement of the moment.

I may not comment does not mean I dont like your stuff, I see it in silence , absorb it completely, yes Linda, Jeff , SJ and so many others..great photographers thinkers on Flickr.

I type with a single finger of a severely damaged right hand , a sword wound that made my hand into a hood of a cobra..irony of my karma ..my culture inheritance.


There are times I got fed up thanking people for comments, comments they posted in abundance , the same gist, the same thought, Glenn will agree with me..it made me go bonkers..a single comment is more than enough..

There is something that is called etiquette and behavior on the internet, you have every right to disagree with me, but that does not change my faith or the people whom I shoot, or my cultures as an Indian, I hate to say it before you comment on my post..try to be as intelligent as me or more intelligent than me dont make me suffer fools..

Dont go on asking me for the fuck time why I cut my head, why I scourge my back or why I walk on fire, why I cry, before you taste my pictures do read my profile once it says it all..yes I am a heretic and heresy is humanity too..

Dont badger me, dont twist my thoughts by seeing a singe picture see the series or the set ..now even the dumbest of gods creature will understand that the hijra has veiled her face with the end of her saree , to hide her identity as a person from my camera..she is not asking me to sleep with her , she is not soliciting , she is asking for help , she is asking for money to feed her stomach..

Who bought her on the street? Heartless society that sees hijras in bad light, mind you there are bad people in all communities even Roman Catholic priest love sodomizing vulnerable Irish kids , dont blame the Hijras only..Evil exists in the soul of man and the soul of society.

I am a photographer a blogger a poet I share it with you, stuff media wont shoot , so stop going after my ass , this hijra is not a veiled threat to society like the radical Muslims that wear burkas to place bombs and terrorize humanity..which is completely UnIslamic //

All religious leaders have been talking of homosexuality as a disease , but nobody talks about the cancer of terrorism that they have created by their bigotry and narrow mindedness..the taliban, the fedayeen is a greater disease that kills without remorse and we spend a fortune to show that Justice prevails carrying bugger all for those that were gunned down by Kasab and his friends.. this is the travesty of justice , a system that is a terror in itself sending the wrong message home..

Kasab should not be shown mercy , he never showed it to those whom he killed and slaughtered..I am not promoting homosexuality I condemn article 377 that needs to be re written by Indians and not the way it was dumped on us by the British Vampire..

I think prostitution should be made legal too, and we have to move ahead fighting pedophiles and child prostitution with the strictest laws.


I am not an activist just a part time blogger ..

And the kid who twisted the meaning of my veil on the hijra needs to read this even if he has half a brain.

The hijras in their customs are not allowed to veil themselves , and the greatest insult to the hijab is when police make criminals wear it, including the checkered scarf..

Well convenience is the mother of invention, become a Muslim just to keep two wives ..yes Muslims are hated , but its in their customs man takes refuge too ..makes me throw up..

Anyway the hijra has hidden her face , and the only crime that is being committed here , is she is begging at a traffic signal and if caught she will have to pay a stiff fine of Rs 1200 or go to jail, and if you murder have a good celebrity defense lawyer you can coolly walk out on bail too..the system sucks it was made to keep the rich man happy in India ..for all times.

So much has to change..like the greatest insult to the poor man is the Bandra Sea Link , it was made for the rich man of Mumbai period, for the politicians who got caught in traffic snarls at Prabhadevi.. the government by the people should not take all of us for fools..the poor man has to take cab to see the bridge as BEST buses cannot ply on it..

And it took the erstwhile Shiv Sena party of the poor man, to wake the conscience of a blood sucking energy supplying powerhouse..my house electric bill that for years was Rs 2000 per month came as a shocker Rs 12000..and we had to pay it ..the following bill to came for the same amount..we had the meter checked , they said it is fine , just pay ..

In democracy it is the common mans vote that brings the government to power and it is the common man who suffers in silence..in Hindi they call him AM ADMI ..AM KE AM GUTLI KE DAM.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube