Saturday, August 1, 2009

On The Wings of a Dragon Fly...

Kids love to be photographed - when I photograph them they go crazy with excitement...and lucky for them I am a mere normal man, now imagine the same shot was captured by the American photographer Teresa Burke..the kids would be like a house on fire including their school bus..this is the holistic aspect and peaceful nature of photography only the camera binds people to their surroundings like nothing else does.

One day Teresa Burke aka Dragonfly just might be shooting pictures along with me with Marziya babysitting Roman and Chloe..and Wanda Brown Eyes ..not getting tired of shooting me with a macro..now why the hell she thinks my head is like the petals of a flower in gloom or is it doom .ha ha ha

Glenn is talking to Samiya and Assad about the finer aspects of life before they settle down in Berkershire UK....with Lefty as their neighbor.

Fred is our house guest, we made him a cot in the kitchen and than we could not help it Fred is a foodie too.

Anthony Posey missed his flight he is in Agra with his wife enjoying the beauty of Taj Mahal.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube