Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Swept The Streets Of Ajmer

I swept the streets
of Ajmer with my camera
the third eye of Shiva
capturing every flaw
like a drowning man
clinging to a straw
emotions that as a painter
I could not draw
despair depravity sepression
the beggars locked jaw
trying to unearth his destiny
with his leprous bleeding claw
in the land of Khwajah Gharib Nawaz
outstretching his hands at
Pushkar the mutual
coexistence of Brahma
annihilating physical senses
absorbing every bit he saw
images on the his karmic
convulsive consciousness
that he could not withdraw
mysticism of a Sufi mind
no man is above the law
peace solace tranquility
no shock and awe



Guru Brahma
Gurur brahmaa gurur vishnuh
gurur devo maheshvarah
gurur saakshaat parabrahma
tasmai shree gurave namah.
Meaning
Know the Guru to be Brahma himself. He is Vishnu. He is also Shiva. Know Him to be the Supreme Brahman, and offer thy adorations unto that peerless Guru.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube