Monday, July 13, 2009

I Reach Mumbai - End of Journey

I reached Mumbai on 1 July 2009 in time to catch up with some urgent work I had ..as I reached Bandra Terminus I saw some Hijras getting off I shot their pictures.
I had gone barefeet to Ajmer I returned barefeet.

It has taken me about 13 days to completely upload the Ajmer pictures of the Urus 2009 , the Hijras and a few of Peersaab Fakhru Miya Hujra No6..


I shot all this in one and a half days.. 12 GB Card.

I could not shoot within the Ajmer Holy Shrine as permission was denied to me by the Dargah authorities, only foreigners with white skin are given preference or the electronic media..Indian photographers and Dogs are not allowed ...even after possessing a valid Press Card ...yes a photoblogger enters where angels fear to tread..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube