Monday, July 6, 2009

Bandra Worli Sea Link

shot from within the cab

82,867 items / 463,923 views

Dont read much into these pictures I was worried that the cops might hassle me if I got out or stopped the cab to shoot pictures so I shot from the cab , the windscreen was m,essy , I had touse the patch tool to get rid of the scum and dirt.. but than being a Bandra boy, if I can take that liberty I did shoot it finally.

The bridge is a beauty and will be the pride of Bandra Worli and Mumbai..it becomes our citys new land mark.. yes it does replace Gateway of India and Colaba is the place where I lived half my life.. I studied and did my home work at Gateway of India when things were bleak at home..

Later in life I worked at the Burlingtons of Bombay Taj Mahal for almost 7 years.

I could have shot better pictures but I guess it was not my day.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube