Sunday, June 14, 2009

Your Facebook User Name Has Been Set

This morning 13 June at 9.31 am I got my facebook user name ..as firoze shakir no dots no under strokes ...

www.facebook.com/firozeshakir

80,660 items / 430,940 views


your facebook user name
as firozeshakir has been set
thanks to mark zuckerburg
you will be famous
all over the internet
forever in his debt
your profile page
a lot of hits will get
your facebook
username
not even your worst
enemy will ever forget
all night you kept awake
the count down and the sweat
google searching firoze shakir
will no more be a threat
I am what I am
I can say it without any regret
with fred miller ilefty
nauman umair anthony posey
I will never play Russian roulette
even if they do get upset
bollywoods most wanted
photographerno1
minus his pictorial silhouette
running bald in Lhasa
demanding a Free Tibet
two seconds fame
without being interviewed
by Oprah on a television set
scrap article 377
the government should not abet
homosexuality is less injurious
than smoking a marijuana cigarette

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube