Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thank You Glenn

photo courtesy
www.flickr.com/photos/glosackmd/3659038526/in/photostream/

I wish to dedicate "Darkness" a new GLOSACK to my dearest friend for life
a man dedicated to documenting human suffering and without whose guidance, caring and
love I would not be alive.I toast to you FIroze Shakir. I hope you approve of this gift i give to you Dr Glenn Losack MD

MY POEM TO GLENN

Darkness
is the search of the human soul
that never ends ..brittle hard strong
an urge that one never suspends
it neither bows nor bends
through its bounty
the human flesh it tends
broken hearts broken dreams
broken homes it mends
a path it follows as it wends
from Mumbai to Manhattan in a bottle
a message of peace this mystic sends
from shadows of a picture
into the silhouette of a poem he blends
if you take away honor ..what else is left
for a man to defend

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube