Monday, June 22, 2009

Neda Soltani - Symbol of Sacrifice To the Cause of Freedom

image and text Hamed Rad

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661750555&v=feed&...

Hamed Rads Notes on Facebook

At last I could talk my friend in Iran who he has made the movie of Neda dying and he has sent the video to me.
I write here exactly as he told me:
.
"we were in the street and we heared that a sound like gunshot
we thought it is a firecracker
for the second time we heard it and I saw that Neda is not normal
and we ran toward her. I was is a one meter distance to her when she was shot.
my friend (the friend of my friend in Iran) is a doctor and he went to her and I took the movie
I deny any news about motor cycle Basijis, I am sure that she is shot from a roof by sniper
I deny about arresting the Basiji by the people and I have never seen some thing like that"
.
I asked him is he ready to talk with repoerters and journalists who they asked me to make them in touch with him?
He answered: "I can be in touch with them via you (me, Hamed Rad) for security reasons"
This is my latest news about this movie which is taken by my friend
Please Publish these authentic information through medias
Reverently: Hamed

بالاخره توانستم بعد از چند روز با دوستم در ایران که فیلم بردار صحنه شهادت ندا بوده و آن را برای من ایمیل کرده، صحبت کنم
تمام مکالمه ام با او را به شرح زیر می نویسم
.
ما در خیابان بودیم و صدایی شنیدیم که اولش فکر کردیم صدای ترقه است
صدای دوم که آمد من دیدم ندا خون بالا می آورد
من در فاصله یک متری او بودم که تیر خورد که بسویش دویدیم
دوستم (دوست دوست من در ایران) یک پزشک است که بسویش دوید که متن گزارش کشته شدنش را نوشت
و من هم شروع به فیلم برداری کردم
اینکه موتورسواران بسیجی او را زدند را قویا تکذیب می کنم و مطمئنم که از روی یکی از پشت بام ها به او شلیک شد
همچنین دستگیری بسیجی ضارب را تکذیب می کنم و من چنین چیزی ندیدم
.
از دوستم پرسیدم: تعداد زیادی خبرنگار و ژورنالیست هستند که می خواهند به هر طریقی با او ارتباط داشته باشند، آیا تمایلی به این کار دارد؟
پاسخ داد که به دلایل امنیتی ترجیح می دهد از طریق ایمیل و از طریق من (حامد راد) این کار را بکند و گفتگوی مستقیم نداشته باشد
این ها آخرین اطلاعات کاملا موثقی است که می توانم در مورد این فیلم و فیلم بردارش بدهم
لطفا این اطلاعات موثق را منتشر کنید
با سپاس: حامد

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube