Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thank you Poem Hunters


Thank you Poem Hunters
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy

www.320by480.com/images/wallpapers/ce1bmtjpw.jpg

My account Firoze Shakir, Hubcap Shithead and Love Poetry Hate Racism was disabled at Poem Hunter where I published all my poems on December 12 th 2007.
I had asked Poem Hunter Support to delete all my poems , they deleted one main acccount Firoze Shakir 1800 poems, , but my other two accounts Love Poetry Hate Racism were not deleted and were online for almost a month after being debarred from Poem Hunter .
I requested Trade Martin a celebrity Poet of Poem Hunter and International musician to talk to Emily T of Poem Hunter Support on my behalf and this morning she sent a message to Trade Martin that finally my poems have been deleted.
On Jan 6, 2008 6:41 PM, Trade Martin
wrote
Dear Emily....., I hope you are well, and I always do appreciate your kind responses to my e-mails. I still stay in close contact with my friend Firoze, and he's e-mailed me today to ask you to please delete all of his poems that are listed under his other names...., "LOVE POETRY, HATE RACISM" and "HUBCAP SHITHEAD". He mentioned that you've already deleted his other writings, but would like these poems of his to also be removed when you get a chance. Thanks so much....!!! Best regards, Trade.
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:48:52 +0200
From: poemhunter@
To: trade_martin
Subject: Re: Request.
Dear MArtin;
I have deleted all poems under "LOVE POETRY, HATE RACISM" and "HUBCAP SHITHEAD" names.
Best Regards
Emily

This was very important as I had deleted most of the poems I wrote viciously on people who had attacked me and all my attackers nothing but racists disguised as poets.
And I can now say without any regrets that the website was aware of all these attacks and instead of punishing those who made my life ,miserable sided and supported the powerful coterie of racists.
Yes Racism exists in Poetry after all.
Is Kicking and Alive .
I am thankful to a handful of poets who helped me all the way..
Trade Martin, Ted Sheridan, David Hazell, Ray Lucero Sherrie Gonsalez Kolb, Yoonus Peerbocus.and the brave heart young Vikram Aarella from UK..
This poetry site
www.firozeshakir.com
would have not been possible without them

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube