Saturday, December 29, 2007

Muslim World of the Poor Man


Muslim World of the Poor Man
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Muslims all over the world talk of Islam and there is an evil force of Jehaddis that go on a rampage killing those that do not agree with their ideologies, yet nothing is done to alleviate poeverty ignorance from the poor Muslim mans world.Most of the clerics fill their own coffers build seminaries of sectarian hate and corrupt the young kids in their charge with hatred for other communities..
My words might hurt the staunch Muslims many here on Flickr who just dont want to see the sad state of the standards of human living..
Many here on Flickr with hate for Shias and hope of Islam in Wahhabism..
I have nothing against Wahhabism as long as its members dont litter their hate on my photo stream..I do not go to other peoples photo stream to defecate my views.. against their faith or beliefs.
I do not denigerate my religion, only the guardians of my religion who pass fatwas on everything under the sun, but no fatwa to ban illiteracy and ignorance and the sad state of affairs of the poor Muslim woman in third world countries..
Here I am reminded of a Muslim youth wanting to form a federation of Islamic nations , the youth from Sri Lanka had a lofty thought but can it ever work, we as Muslims are bent on killing each other and our enemies who want to destroy Peace on Earth laugh all the way to the bank , a comment passed by my friend Neal Romanek.. on my post Muslims love killing Muslims and he as a white man has the insight we dont want to have..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube