Sunday, December 9, 2007

I ADMIT I HAVE 7 WIVES 23 KIDS


I ADMIT I HAVE 7 WIVES 23 KIDS
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

“Firoze,

You rascal, you have 7 wives and are negotiating for another?
I'm sure you are being sarcastic in your poem....right? ”
Ray Lucero



Yes I have seven wives
23 kids but I always wanted an American wife
To give an extension to my post marital life
I know I am walking on a razors edge of a knife

But bringing Lizzie home would have been a grave mistake
She would have poisoned my 23 kids..
Pecan pie like she would have put them to sleep
In an oven and bake to get even with me
Me once who was her loving fruit cake
My poetic wealth would come crashing
Though I am no William Blake
I am a poet as poet you all are and fake
Slightly a bit faster on the uptake
She would lynch my balance 7 wives
So luckily my No 8 wife to be from Louisiana
I did forsake who curses nags this rump steak
To break my skull at the poem hunter forum stays awake
I am a colorful sinner like all of you but not a rake
I still want this American kind lady from Connecticut
She who for my love has already divorced a Texan Tycoon
And a Saudi Arabian Sheikh
So that I am not arrested for Polygamy In USA
My Connecticut lady a matrimonial trip to Mumbai partake
The Mullah will get us married
A bliss of love she will stake
She will wear a Hijab
Embrace Islam
With a kiss and new hand shake
My Connecticut lady will be called Zubeida
My flesh and soul earthquake

Allah’s curse on
Tobias Doolittle that worm of an evil Mandrake
Who gives company to the forum

Slithering slimy snake
Jules Madigan whose hate for India
A venomous creature
Why did God make?

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube