Saturday, December 8, 2007

But yes I am what I am


But yes I am what I am
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy
google images

SherrieDancingGracefullyWithJoy GonzaleS-Kolb (12/7/2007 10: 45: 00 AM) Post reply

Firoze: Take some time today to thank Ms. Faslund for lavishing all this attention on you. Your stats will go up and your name will be known...enjoy your moment in the sun, compliments of one bitter, old woman who apparently can not see the forest for the trees (what a waste of good energy) .

Toodles...off to enjoy my day! Wishing you all the same.

Thank you Sherrie Sweet Sherbet of Poetic Spam
First I dont need to stand on Ms Faslunds frail shoulders to be seen or heard, yes I proposed to Ms Faslund in those good old days wanting her to be my second wife, as my wife is anything but a poet, she wrote 3 poems 2 sons and a daughter and gave up, she began writing Firoze sounds like Prose..
Ms Faslund turned me down, she was not willing to play second fiddle so now you know all of you the reason for a lovers quarrel.
Why Ms Faslund wants to lash me 7000 lashes for not being gay?
About Stats well here I must mention I am not related to Love Poetry Hate Racism, I may be distantly related to Tweed Head Hubcap Shit head, but on the 100 200 500 I am not doing too badly..this I say with poetic humility no ratings no conceit no arrogance.
Though I still think Love Poetry Hate Racism is not doing bad either..
Though I dont believe in this hit and make poet famous shit.I think and I will say it loud and clear I am all shit as a poet, I am a better photo blogger and a brilliant photographer..
I write history with pictures that as Blogs read as poetry.
I am not a very good cut and paste artist..like Ms Faslund
I am not Vikram nor am I Victor.
I am not Tobias nor am I Jules Madigan
But yes I am what I am..
I am not Gods Messenger.
I am not Ian Bowel.
I am not Ivan Done Arsewll.
I am not Mr Jim Hogg.
I am not Wilkinson Rusty Old Blades.
But if given a choice
I would want to play Trade Martin to the hilt..
like he plays liberal pussy to the front benchers in the Cinemax called Poem Hunter Forum Dolby Sound Mini Theatre..
I take a bow..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube