Wednesday, November 14, 2007

You live in Glass houses Dont You?


You live in Glass houses Dont You?
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

They the spiritual thekedars bent back bones
They the spiritual contractors
of our faith fire and brimstone
They who live in glasses houses
our houses love to hail stone
houses that don’t belong to them
but yet feel its their own
misguiding people , the ummah
that they clone
let me tell you
your sticks your stones won’t break our bones
sending chain mail on mobile phones
hatred that has new ring tones
misplaced spirituality how it groans
driving away sanity as it drones
one day you too will be lying
undiscovered
among unmarked tombstones
no peace no headstone
you corrupt body eaten by worms
turning limestone
my thoughts my hurt bemoans
mere skulls and no cross bones
Farewell city of my birth
Adab tahzeeb tolerance
Mere decadence..no milestones
With a pain of his accidental
Birthright he disowns

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube