Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Roman Holiday


A Roman Holiday
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

He has gone away
On a very long Roman holiday
Hitting poets
Below the belt does not pay
Either way
Making an ass
Poetic guffaws
As you bray
Arizona Angel
Says Crime does not pay
A single poem you can steal
But the soul of a poet
Cannot be stolen
Nor can the plagiarist take it away
Please do not Marry Remain single
A thought for the day
Dying here dying there
Meeting the Maker halfway
Divorce alimony cheques
Would scare even the two timing devil away

She my own poetry Muse and Goddess
A thought betray so very close so far away
Me morbidly mooning in Mumbai
While she tucked in a forum in USA
At every single click of her loneliness
My heart my poetry on her computer display
Knows that I pine for her in a very bad way
As I slam and spam with one leg in the air
Poetry through my bladders piddling away

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube