Monday, November 19, 2007

Recipe to Poetic Success


Recipe to Poetic Success
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy

www.courier-journal.com/foryourinfo/051004/hat.jpg

Don’t read me dear hate filled lady
Mind your own business
Unwashed dishes your life’s kitchen in a mess
Yes this poem is to you and only you I address
My poems from a butchers shop body parts no less
Dick sized dilemma vaginal varicosity menstrual machinations
The heart and hole of my poems need I digress
You need not read me or with your infatuated eyes caress
That you want me to be censored you stupid American woman
Dumb head don’t you know abut the most fornicated word
Freedom of the press that is touted at each street corner even in the US
Or Freedom of Expression a fundamental right Lady Highness
Witches of Armageddon you and you kind can’t suppress
You military mad cap dictators of poetry in civilian
Seminal stained dress
On Thanksgiving Day burnt food served to the guests
Of the Poem Hunter forum that with you culinary finesse
You try to impress as though you are participant in a kitchen contest
Take my advice write and read your own poetry
Not your recipes that you ostentatiously garnish with Louisiana garden cress
Lady just your poetry a road to rightful success

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube