Thursday, November 22, 2007

Poetic Chants of Disillusionment


Poetic Chants of Disillusionment
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy

www.acad.ro/com2007/imag01/Rumi2.jpg


UNITY OF HEAVEN AND EARTH
(tawhid – Unity of the Divine)

‘Heaven is my father and Earth is my mother, an even such a small creature as I find an intimate place in their midst. Therefore that which fills the universe I regard as my body and that which directs the universe I consider as my nature.
All people are my brothers and sisters, and all things are my companions.’
(Zhang Zai)

Thank You Howlin Dervish

Words of wisdom
Divinity in a grain
Man was born through a Mothers Pain
She loved them both dearly
Abel and Cain
One looked Black the other White
One lived the other slain
Cruelty the other side of humane
Wordless metaphors like
Rain water making love to
Window pains
Mindlessness a quality
That pre –exists before
You are gifted a brain
Man a dropp of semen quivering in a
Clotted bloodstain
Thoughtlessness I cannot explain
Poets merchants of much greater pain
They who hit hammer rob squeal and steal
Than in hollow toned lofty title poems
Duplicitous dichotomy enchain
To reach the pinnacle of poet hood and reign
After death nothing but poetic dust
Will remain unread poetry
A reader’s soul won’t sustain

Love poetry Hate racism

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube