Wednesday, November 21, 2007

An Indian Resilient Ass


An Indian Resilient Ass
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

picture google images

To
All I am just me
Write more notes to yourself
You will become a much better poet than you are
Within the drivel of your womanly vindictiveness
on the soul of poetry a cancerous unhealing scar
Why pick on me why blame America by far
You Moon goddess are nothing but a failing falling star
You mind your business with me why do you war
I am not what you are looking for
So go back to your kitchen and do your domestic chore
As for my ass at Poem Hunter bitten by a hog,
Hammered by a Gods Messenger knows how to fend for
A Indian resilient ass that is not yours anymore
Be careful you might get hit by its swinging door

firoze shakir photographerno1

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube