Sunday, November 25, 2007

Elysabeth Faslund Please Grow Up


Elysabeth Faslund Please Grow Up
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy

www.chefany.com/chefanycartoon_psp8.gif


Who are you to dictate to me what I write.
Whether I write crap, or Hitler or Ku Klux Klan
Whether I write about my dick or my prick or
Menstrual musings or seminal soliloquy or vagina monologue.
That is my poetic prerogative and poetic fredom of expression so stop stalking my
already bruised ass with your nail clawing comments
It hurts badly being your birthday I thought you must have grown up by now after remaining 58 for two years. I have blocked you as poetry spam; don’t cut paste my poetic wisdom on the toilet seat of poem hunter community toilet as grafitti...
Stop racial profiling me pick another softer target

Warm Greetings
Happy Birthday..
Pedestrian Poet of India
New Grandfather

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube