Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Starlet Blog Diva


Starlet Blog Diva
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
i once loved a starlet
with pouted camera lips
chromed silver lipstick
yes i was in love
with a blog diva
me the maharaja
of the famous
indian rope trick
one end hanging
out
of my multicolred cheeky ass
like the end of a dynamite wick..
fuck i still am love sick ..
incorrigible inflammable ignitable
hitler type helmet wearing
sultry colored dick
waiting to explode ...
going tick tick tick..
a heartless house
made out of human flesh
as brick ..
a deserted window sill
a trembling door ...my fate
that i sincerely did not handpick
a swollen headed mitten
a heart broken apron
me
burning in the fires of her oven non stick
never ever fall in love with an american chick
limping unaided with the devils walking stick

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube