Thursday, October 11, 2007

Have Horse Will Travel


Have Horse Will Travel
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

Horsing Around
Most of my pictures betray my passion for seeing the unusual and having a camera
on my person and the agility to shoot it, this is the ephemeral quality of a shot that does not last forever. For me the Turner Road Traffic is bustling with life, today a new born baby started its day at the traffic signal in the arms of another kid, and who is the mother one need not know, the child is on hire, ample dose of Benadryl given to it , so its in slumber in a world beyond the colored lights of the traffic signal.
The little new born child evokes pity, vulnerability, I took a few shots from my rickshaw , all in my camera.
This morning the pagan Sufi Baba came to my shop, he is not well I took his shots too.
Later on my way from work at Ram Mandir Road I banged into the Hijdas whom I had shot at Carter Road near Abhiash Bachchans house..Naivedya.
The head guru was not to impressed and did not allow me to take her pictures but two others kissed my hand, I took a few shots also in the camera.My internet connection at home I have had it disconnected, so no online from home, wife and I were uncomfortable, this the flip side of far too many hours spent on the Net.
I was in town yesterday and shot the exterior of the Mumba Devi temple.
Near Zaveri Bazar, heavy security and police bandobast.
I have been each morning before starting my fast wanting to shoot the Awakeners, these are Muslim mendicants with a torch and a stick who move about Muslim lanes asking the folks to wake up for the fast..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube