Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fucked Forum of Hate


Fucked Forum of Hate
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1


Fuck Forums of Hate
Poem hunter Forum
Besieged, run by a coterie
Of a Racist Syndicate
As Allen takes my colored ass
While he is abusive
To stop him or reprimand him
They hesitate
He is one of their own
White bastard
In an armor plate
A man posing as Courtney
This transsexual tyrant, this racist wolf
In a sheep’s clothing
Born coward ambiguous sexuality
Certainly not too straight
Sexual persuasion comes kiss my ass
A feeling in better English you
Could translate
A psychopath as most in the Forum
I don’t need to recriminate
Swollen wombs depleted minds
Only Hate good poetry won’t procreate
Go- I quit the Forum of Notoriety
Better to live as an Indian than
Be subjected to collective torture
In a Slave State
all of them
Can be Your Racists Poets Society’s
New Soul mates

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube