Saturday, October 6, 2007

Beauty in the Eyes of the Hijda

What can I say I am wordless and speechless .. she is beautiful by comparison if compared with the beauty of a Woman.. I could write a poem here , but she is a Poem.. can be read wordlessly ..pictorially ..
I met this Hijda Beauty Queen of Ajmer in 2006 and did not even ask her name, yes I was besotted, I love beauty with due respect to the delineation of my sexual prefernce that is heterosexual, and this is Beauty of an an androgynous amorphous variety..this is beauty flawed genetically but stll beauty , chaste , virginal in its vicissitudes of natures cruelty ..of hijacking the soul from the human flesh.
I did not go to Ajmer this year, perhaps I was not called, and this thought hurt and disturbed me, for me the Ajmer pilgrimage is of attaining Peace in Khwajah Holy Land .
And Ajmer belongs to all its a destination of human bonding..Yes Hijdas are human too..
Moti Katra where Hijda dreams are woven, Moti Katra the source of the River Nile of my Hijda poetry..
Hijdas have a seventh sense...a sense that comes from their proximity to God and their devotion to His Godliness.They dont grumble at their misplaced biological misfortunes , they over ride it by being more sincere and persevering than a Woman..
To understand Hijda Beauty you need the Cameras third eye..
There are two faces in the picture both Hijdas ..
Beuty reflected evenly, one is wheatish one is dusky.. but both in the throes of drama and the theatrical display of feminine frivolity..
Perhaps my soul has a vapourized Hijda quality to sense all this.
This is the most viewed picture on my homesite.. justifiably.

www.photographerno1.com

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube