Friday, September 28, 2007

Goshdarnit ! Word Press Woes !

photo courtesy
aptgetanarchy.org/files/pictures/wordpress.png

Goshdarnit!
Something has gone wrong with our servers. It’s probably Matt’s fault.
We’ve just been notified of the problem.
Hopefully this should be fixed ASAP, so kindly reload in a minute and things should be back to normal.

Bullshit that you very well know
a feeling of disgust that
takes time to go
to edit my post at Word Press
my anger shows
luckily I cross blog from
Flickr says Firoze
Matts fault each time
you disclose
ASAP wont reload
auto mode
server problem
to much crowding overload
things should be back to normal
I drink a toast for the road
cybernetic silence that corrodes

dedicated to Prophet of WordPress Matt
and Archangel Mark

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube