Friday, September 21, 2007

Gauri Visarjan


Gauri Visarjan
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
Now you will understand what I mean by saying I am an Indian Muslim, every festival of our neigbor touches us, we visit a Holy Communion at Chuch, but do we become Catholics, I went for Jagan Chawlas arti, but do I become a Hindu, but culturally I am a Hindu, my Faith is far too strong to be seduced by outer elements..I am answerable to know authority only to my God pertaining to my relgiosity and beliefs..
At the Chatt Puja at Juhu , the Pandits know I am a Muslm but seat me next to them, I am humbled by their strength of character and their far reaching broad mindedness unlike ogf this who hibernate and fart once in a while from Bareilly and impose Fatwas at the click of finger, I have never seen such bigotry, Mumbai is a different ball game we attend Satya Narayan Pujas, but it is our respect for our Hindu friend and his religion.
Anyway I have made one correction to my Flickr profile only my contacts can post a comment on my photo stream,thugh Flickr recommends to keep this option open to all members a broaderperspective but without Comment Moderation any sick Shia hater comes defecates on my pictures and moves away these are paid lackeys of Wahabbism and the fundamentalists that hate Shiasm more than America or President Bush..
Yes Hussain Ashura and Karbala are three words that keep our Faith alive...
This was shot by a Hindustan Times photographer on Gauri Visarjan day..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube