Thursday, September 13, 2007

bushism


bushism
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
no not a political
paraplegy
no not a poetic
elegy
bushism
how to influence
people and lose friends
a new dale carnegie
core strategy
a new code of honor
a new religion
not to be confused
with Buddhism
you will see
involuntary renouncement
of immaterialistic thought
a new hope
a new facism
a new light under
a white house tree
karma dharma
no mind games
to be or not to be
a new iraq to be built
from a debris
new Afghanistan
talibanisation
to some degree
a new evangelistic
a cross eyed
cresent like
pedigree
a holy fire
ambushed
no guarantee
god in supermans world
an absentee
no more confusion
bushism a lock
that needs no key

north korea
set of an explosion
a kiloton
a nuclear
expedition
on a spree

iran
revolutionary guards
an exercise on the sea
great prophet 2
bursting
clustered crackers
like diwali
at the mouth
of the Hormuz
Persian gulf
a show of strength
against the Yankee.



I like to tell people when the final history is written on Iraq,
it will look like just a comma because there is –
my point is, there's a strong will for democracy." –

You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror."

We shouldn't fear a world that is more interacted." –

"I tell people, let's don't fear the future, let's shape it."

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake

"I aim to be a competitive nation."

You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you're gone

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube