Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Not For Sale


Not For Sale
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
The Soul of Photograherno1 Not for sale

a hurt inbox in the heart of my email

words squandered in a jail

peace in pieces cant prevail

a praying mantis a dying male

when lovemaking does not fail

the sexual fragrance

of a female cat

a waving tail

when it does entail

or the loaded weightlessness

of a fornicating snail

or watery trumpetting

of a blue spermed whale

me on her furtive trail

dreamy eyed

thoughts derail

a silence

hidden in her veil

lips frost bitten and so pale

a summers night dream

my lifes wintered tale.

poetic sorrow and some detail

an errupted soul on a richter scale

within her lies my unholy grail.


the california quail a bird bewail

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube