Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Multi Colored Love From Australia..

allan james Saywell (8/21/2007 10: 11: 00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

A WINTERS POEM

Never piss in the open On A Cold Winters Night
As your little Firoze will fall off
And lay bleeding in the snow
After you have given it a good Shakir

Written After Being Raped By A Photograph

In 2007

Poem Courtesy AJS
Native of Australia

mail this to an enemy he will become your best friend..


Play a Dr Haneef on Me...
Firoze Shakir
To be or not to be
A victim on the altar
of a white mans hate
for those who write
better poetry
shoot pictures
that you perhaps will never see
blindfolded
in your multi colored bigotry
you genetics nothing else
native blue blood
ediments of unholistic impurity
your pride your fall
your venomous vanity
self hatred life of 62 years
5 identities
a belaguered blasphemy
this war among you and me
is the message for
upcoming poets
and disillusioned progeny
a winters tale in a tropical land
much better than your land
can ever be
Peace Hope Harmony
Indian Hospitality
East Meets West
At Poemhunter
poetic beastiality

photo courtesy google images

comment by me
Firoze Shakir (8/22/2007 1:53:00 AM) | Delete this message
If you go to Flickrs and see my face after I sword the cleavage of my Head you will be wetting your pants.. even down under Mr Allen James Saywell..and a bit of little Firoze fell of when they baptised me in Blood making me a Muslim.. So tell me something new castrated pretending to be God of Poetry.
And I can see you wont Shakir badly..too bad I dont like Dead Meat.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube