Saturday, July 14, 2007

Poemhunter Revisited

When I first came to Poem hunter
I was a first time poet prostitute
Whoring words cock-neighed
Overemphasizing a human flute
Yes the delirious joys
On the wings of my pedestrian poetry
Clinging to a parachute
1002 poems inspired
By an American Blog goddess
Journaler writer of repute
For reasons unknown to me
I deleted all my poems
Silently silent
I went mute
Giving myself free
The whoring wisdom
Legs spread wide
Indian poet prostitute
Now I have come back
More focused poetic thoughts
More resolute
Words in a gilded cage
Portrayed as pictures
That I shoot
With a few pompous
Poets in this corridor
I have no dispute
Judge me as a Man
Not just as a poem or a poet
If you too are human and astute
Knowledge for all live and learn
Different branches but one root
You dress up your pleasure
And your pain
Our flesh hidden as a spirit
In our birthday suit.
Peace Hope Harmony
A Quest a Request
Poetic Pleasantries as pursuit.

I pledge this poem to all at Poemhunter
Including Foster Blaine, Carsewell down under poet.
But mostly to
Will Barber
Tai Chi Italy
Yoounus Peerbocus
Ted Sheridan
On the Wandering Hood and Perplexitude
The First Shirke
Tempest Livesey
Lilac Wine
Jemarie Ragudo
Ravindran NV
Leonard Daranjo
Mary Naylor
g c still
marvin brato

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube