Sunday, July 29, 2007

My First Photo Exhibition PSI Mumbai

I leant photography under three masters.
The Father
The Son
The Holy Ghost
Mr KG Maheshwari
Mr Shreekanth Malushte
Mr BW Jatkar

All this would have not been possible without PSI Mumbai , the camera club where I am a Life Member .
This was my first and last photo exhibition..
I was a salon exhinitor national and international I gave it up since I became a Photo Blogger .. thanks to Brandon Stone Photo Blogs Org.
All camera clubs have been corrupted beyoond redemption, there s no photography to be learnt only putrid politics..of crabs within a crab botttle..
The Federations bitch about the Councils and vice versa.. photography of old is dead and gone ...I was lucky I did not get corrupted before the cancer set in I had moved million light years away in a stellar system called photo bloggosphere.
I saw the secretaries of clubs causing ruin to the souls of photography..and getting away with impunity..the President of a Club a rubber stamp and nothing else his balls being mortgaged to the secretaries of the Club..
Good Presidents dont last they are given the boot..
Photography is about big bucks and kicking ass..guys like me are kept away from the podium because we are visionaries with a photograhic truth that we propound..
Nobody wants to hear this not those who have given photography a bad name.
I reiterate there may be some good clubs but the evil has spread , eating away.
I believe photography is alternate science of holistic healing..
We show areas in the dark where there is no light... we are catalysts .. the social crusaders depend on the Truth we portray through pictures..you cannot distort truth or morph it with photoshop..the original layer of Truth is always visible..
I am what the Society made but I did not let the system in the society make me like them..I ran from a sinking ship .
I keep away from Groups..
I follow the lyrics of Eric Claptons Blind Faith
Following the shadows of the skies
Waiting for the ships to sail..
Man changes but its important he change for the better..photography is not about yours is bigger than mine , photography is poetry..you read it by ear you play it with the sonorous sounds in your soul..
Fuck photography is not about bullshitting either ..
I gave up Photography ..
Photography wont give me up...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube