Friday, July 27, 2007

Lady Diana of The Dreads

Lady Diana is celebrity cult figure, God has stopped making her kind completetly so by default she becomes a rarity.She is English an ex Wiccan, now converted to Tantrism under her Guru Kailash Baba of Jodhpur.
We are soul mates Diana and me.
Diana nurtured my dread locks added the braid extensions , and God alone knows what else..
She was keen that I take Diksha from her Guru , but than I told her that I was already a disciple of Guru Hazrat Ali..so we did not go into any further discussion..
And honesly my soul was saffronised by my Hindustani culture , but the contents within were unadulterated , to my Shia beliefs..
I let all the winds touch me , but my soul of a Shia remained untouched to any prosylitization..
I lived with the Naga Sadhus
I lived with Sufis
I lived with the Aghoris
I lived with the Catholics
I lived with Protestants
I lived with Buddhists
I was never influenced ..my basic metallic element remained unchanged...
But yes all of them taught me one basic thing how ever different we were , we were products of fire air and water..some of it became part of our diverse religiosity..We remained Man blood sweat and tears..
I have not met Diana for almoat two years after I chopped my dreads and gave it to Naga Sadhus ,who wanted it as a gift for Lord Shiva..
I gave what really does not belong to me..
Man was born to give..
God takes..what he gives..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube