Sunday, July 1, 2007

Fuck Shoes Unfuck Firoze

Bandra Bazar Road

Weeps overflows...

Politicos Doze

No one knows

Pass the Buck

Apathy grows

life eunuched

to good lucked doors

To live here

Yes I chose

Me Firoze

I sneeze

the guttered

waters from my

nose flows

my grandson

yet to be born

shall walk

tall barefeet

honeyed toes.

municipal machinations

unending woes

Fuck Shoes

Unfuck Firoze

update 30th June 2007

This is a picture shot last year , this is Bandra Bazar road, today was the same , rains flooded the area, gutters weeping , vomitting filth, luckily I have taken a sabbatical from bare feet walking because of my diabetes , soaring sugar evels, one never knows what might prick me .
I shot pictures on negs on my F100 this morning

my 431st poem

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube