Sunday, May 27, 2018

I have decided to give up Makanpur and my Khilafatnama








I have decided never to got to Makanpur at all I have decided to be what I am a a Shia born Muslim as one of the Malangs has been very insulting writing adverse remarks about my Shia faith on my Facebook post.

I spoke to Syed Masoom Ali Baba and Syed Rafiq Ali Malang that I do not want to be part of a Malang culture that insults other cultures I sent a message to Syed Zafar Mujeeb Madari his family are the custodians of Makanpur Dargah and the rogue abusive insulting Malang Roshan Ali belongs to their Order ,,

I have promoted Sufism I have promoted Hinduism as a photographer I dont think I can take this targeted harassment for being a Shia ..

I have already given up Ajmer for Good.

I think I am better of documenting Hinduism and other faiths at least they dont insult me ..I dont shoot or document diverse faiths for money I do it to show India as the only country that preaches Humanity above Religiosity and I am not talking about the fringe as they are not the representing the Hinduism that I shoot ,,

I am deeply hurt ... I did not become a Malang to be abused humiliated even during the Chadiyan the group of Madaris I walked with openly insulted me for being a Shia ..

And when I came to Ajmer or Makanpur I did not come as a Shia but as a person promoting the Sweetness of Sufism..


I have shut my Facebook Account tonight

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube