Sunday, April 29, 2018

The Beggar Poet




shoots stories
disseminates
on the wide 
screen of
the internet
he shoots
pictures
of people
you will
never forget
a gambhir singh
of khumbong
village Manipurs
Best Story of
Homecoming
Ghar Wapsi .
At Bandra
Jmate Jamooriya
jab we met ..
I am not Nepali
I am Manipuri
I am an Indian
my eyes got wet
for the love that
his people gave
me I shall always
be in their debt
Map Karo Malik
memorable words
that reverberate
nostalgically in
my ears bringing
tears of love
seeking an outlet


If i had not helped Gambhir Singh at Bandra
As a beggar poet street storyteller it would have
my greatest regret ..thank you Parsoi Police Station
Officer Amitabh Singh Officer Priyobartan Singh
You two mission accomplished are Manipur Police s
greatest asset ....love is chant of the hearts minaret

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube