Thursday, April 19, 2018

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna ,,, Dont Say Goodbye






posted at Facebook

This evening I had a visit from the Manipur police Patois Station headed by officer Amitabh ..they came home to felicitate me with traditional Manipuri shawl and their states art and craft.

They thanked me for all I had done I told them to thank God he did everything and I simply cant take credit for Gods work.

Than they took me to the hotel for my last meeting with my friend the indomitable braveheart messenger of love Gambhir Singh..

When I entered the hotel room I first asked Gambhir Singh if he knew me he said in front of the police officers you are the man who used to give me money and food.

And so for the last time I handed him an envelope with money for his family .

I hugged him and told him never to come back to Mumbai...never to run away from Kumbong. take care of his grandchildren of the family and be thankful to God who gave him another chance .. A Second Chance ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube