Friday, April 20, 2018

God Found Gambhir Singh And The Manipuris Found Me Coincidentally








posted at FB

I have been approached by BBC CNN all Indian media friends well-wishers from all over the world but not a single media person from Manipur called me to find our my end of the story.. Gambhir Singh story is the story of Bandra Bazar Road.
Gambhir Singh s story is the story of Mumbai the commercial hub of India.
Mumbai kept Gambhir Singh alive.. I wish much before I met Gambhir Singh some NGO could have found him saved him from falling into the depths of depravity.
I regret I came into the picture to late.

I wish my video could have been found much earlier but they saw it a week back.

I shot the video last October.

And fame is a bad attribute it has made me famous for the wrong reasons.

This morning I got a call from a international photo agency they wanted the viral video of my tryst with Gambhir Singh I said yes than they said I had to agree and give consent on a message they would send me.

I got the message it was for distributing my video of Gambhir Singh to their clients.
I refused I told them to give me money and I would give the entire amount to Gambhir Singhs poor family.
They did not expect this line they thanked me and ended the dialogue.

I must mention I am not a rich man but when Manipuri police led by Officer Amitabh Singh came to felicitate me at my house in Bandra I handed him an envelope with money for Gambhir Singh..
He told me to hand it over to him at the hotel where he was staying with the police.
I did this it was not charity but my sincere love for a man who has now become the other side of the coin my of life. like Ying and Yang.

As I watch the visuals of his homecoming his songs his pain is all gone I am proud of the Manipuri public and I say once for the last time it was not my video it was not my video it was not my video it was the love of the Manipuri for another Manipuri that found him.

Manipur humanity Manipur culture Manipur humility should be applauded not me..

I was just another brick in the wall.

Thank you all my new Manipuri friends Atom Bimol. Samrendra Singh and Amitabh Singh all of you that have added me here at Facebook..

Without love nothing exists
In the story of Man once in
His life comes a twist..
He changes the world
Teaches us how to connect
Co exist give generously open
Your fist like this..
Peace hope harmony bliss

Live like a Man die like a Saint
my own personal wish.


GambhirStory

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube