Thursday, March 15, 2018

Ivan Photographer Waroda Road Bandra RIP



Ivan lived in a quaint bungalow at Waroda  Road Bandra I was introduced to him by Rev Fr Lawrie and dear friend Darryl many years back when I had my workspace at St Peter Road Baba Nagar .

I would meet him both at  St Stanislaus school he shot the events there or at St Peter Church he shot activities feasts functions related to the church.

He was humble polite kept to himself but he liked me a lot as I gave him lot of respect he was a traditionalist old school photographer .He was my senior too in age .

He had almost retired but if I met him at Bandra Bazar he would light up and talk to me and chat about old times ,

He will certainly be missed he died last month Feb 2018.

Farewell My Friend Ivan

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube