Saturday, February 24, 2018

Documenting Shiasm Moharam in Metro Cities of India





posted at you tube community tab


I have shot Moharam Ashura Chehlum in Mumbai ..
I have shot Moharam in Hussain Tekri Chehlum Jaorah
I have shot Moharam Ashura in Kolkatta
I have shot Moharam Ashura and Chehlum in Delhi
I have shot Moharam  Ashura Chehlum Athvi in Lucknow
I have shot Moharam Ashura Chehlum in Hyderabad .
I have shot Moharam Ashura in Chennai

My entire series on Shiasm Moharam is housed at Flickr ..

I hardly shoot in Mumbai I prefer to shoot either in Lucknow Hyderabad ..

I chose a city that has kamazani zanjir zani as I do my kama matam too .

My Moharam script is blood and gore ... and my Karbala is India ..

For me as a Shia where tears fall for Hussain it is Karbala
Where drop of blood fall in memory of Hussain it is Karbala,

Every place is Karbala every day is Ashura



I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube