Monday, August 29, 2016




Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.
Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
Rumi
Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah |
Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||
Meaning:
1: Om, May All become Happy,
2: May All be Free from Illness.
3: May All See what is Auspicious,
4: May no one Suffer.
5: Om Peace, Peace, Peace.
Yes I am as much a Muslim as a Hindu..
Yes I am a Christian and a Jew
Yes I am a Buddhist Om Mani Padme Hoon
But all in all I am not you ,,as I walk barefeet
I cant ever slip into your shoes ,,
Death is my Destiny ,,, No Excuse

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube