Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Tragic Tale Of Edwin Fernandes Crossdresser Make Up Artist




This entire series is hidden from public at my Flickr timeline ,, it is called Crossdressing the Soul Of Man...my documentary of the androgynous soul of man cascading celestially in silken robes ,,

I have shot a lot of trans , androgyne , crossdressers and hijras over 25000 images including hermaphrodites ,,,

But I am not willing to share it with the public ,, and mostly full of homophobic hate for others ,,,even the government hates them.. and this community is indeed a minority ,,

But anyway I opened this image to tell Edwins tragic tale ,,he died unsung on 29 December 2015 ,,,I did not know about it ,, till Bipn a very dear friend told me about it ..

Edwin was a very beautiful person his male body was held in captivity as a woman Prometheus bound ,, heavily chained no escape ,, he was going through bad times no work assignments and the bigger blow came when his bank account was hacked all his savings hard earned gone forever ,, he went under depression I am told ,, and he died tragically I am not willing to share the gory details with respect to his family ..his restless soul finally got its freedom .. away fro fire and brimstone of our hellish world.


I was going to shoot the Mumbai Pride at August KrantI Marg in 2007 and I was told Edwin was getting his ladies costume picked up from Bipins studio and he would dress up and leave from here with another friend I requested Bipin if I could come over and shoot Edwin.. he was a great make up artist ,,and I shot a lot of frames I traveled in his cab till Gowalia Tank and shot him in full bliss as he marched with the rest of the Rainbow people ,,

I have all those picture and even all my Pride Walk documentary has been blocked from public view ..

I never forgot Edwin he was human a gem..very humble polite and he was too young to die ,,I offer this as my tribute to his departed soul...I hope wherever he is there is no Damocles sword Article 377 hanging over his head an act that shames humanity and Indian political hypocrisy getting rid of everything Colonial except this evil degrading act a gift of the British Vampire ,, and honestly we are still bound to them by the umbilical cord of depravity ,,yes we are still fucked niggas and natives ..

RIP Edwin..
Sorry that you had to leave tragically .



I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube