Sunday, February 21, 2016

I complete a walk of 21 Km in 7 hours from Bandra To Juhu To Versova ..back to Juhu Beach Danda and Khar ..




I left my house at 5.30 am walked from Bandra Bazar to Linking Road Santa Cruz ,, from Santa Cruz I entered Juhu beach from the Wasaba end was shocked to see the Kali Temple on the beach here that I had shot during Visarjan has been completely destroyed ,, I walked till the end of Juhu met my friend Raju Thapar walked beyond Mora fishing village ,,I crossed the creek that separates Versova from Juhu ,, reached the other end through ankle deep waters .. shot the methi farms and Versova beach is nothing but a open air toilet I shot videos too,, I reached the Beach Classic end ,,,walked out of this horrendous beach that has a huge mass of illegal structures next to the Versova slums also on the beach..

I asked somebody to shoot me near my dear friend Aalim Hakim s salon at Versova and walked from here till Lokhandwala Circle I again returned to Juhu Beach through Ruia Road Godrej Bunglow ,

I shot some more videos ,, I was not tired I had eaten on this long walk two packets of Monaco biscuits 2 apples and drunk 3 small bottles of water ..from here I walked back till Danda crossed the bridge that connects Juhu to Danda ,,.. I pushed myself from Danda and reached Ambedkar Road Khar I was tired now my legs were hurting badly ,, from here I took a riickshah back home ,, I had burnt over 1300 calories,,,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube