Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Shut The Fuck Up Bhakts And Twitter Trolls




Posted at Facebook

I have had assholes on Manjultoons timeline trolling me viciously thinking maybe I am a dumb stupid Muslim and Anti Hindu because I had the guts to say Modijis juggernaut in Bihar stopped because of Dal Dadri and Delusions .The Bihari voter preferred jungle raj to anti tolerance and divisive hate politics. Did not get follishly carried away by the Gujrat model or Modijis Apocalypse Now oratory .And I am on Twitter since 2008 when it was less noisy not politically polluted as it is now .Just stupid Bhakts BJP trolls who want to choke your voice I am shocked at my moderations but calling me anti Hindu made me throw up all over my shirt front but the fuck up here or even on Twitter who reads a person's profile before attacking him I am a veteran on social media but I never used a platform to abuse another man's religion or faith or gender .
Happy Diwali I now go to shoot garbage because Swach Bharat of Modiji must first remove garbage in the minds of his Bhakts and the venomous poisonous teeth of his motormouths after that a round of Tennis and will miss my dear friend Fabian Namory.
Happy Morning to my Facebook friends for your love support guidance and constructive criticism .

Optional Title Empty Fucked Dabbas Make The Most Noise

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube