Sunday, August 9, 2015

Once Upon A Time With Bajrangi Bhaijan




My friendship with Bhai happened much before he joined films I did the costumes of his first film a very long time back and as I had worked with Sangita Bijlani at Mudra I was the fashion co ordinator I knew him much before my tryst with Bollywood .
Than I did some of his stuff for Chal Mere Bhai ,,a film by Mr Nitin Manmohan.. and than Army during the lifetime of late Mr Mukul S Anand .
Last I did an ornamental waistcoat for his ad shoot when he called me over to his house met my Wife and Marziya Shakir my granddaughter 3 yer old at that time .
Later I met him again at his house when I was making two jackets for Salim sab for his friends son wedding..
I have not been to Galaxy since a long time now ,,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube