Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Rains At Bandra Bazar Road ..















This morning the rains did not deter me from going for my walk at MET Grounds Bandra Reclamation.. I reached the grounds at 7.30 am armed with a small foldable umbrella and began my walk with my friend Santosh Singh , we were the only two on the wet soggy flooded grounds ..after Santosh left I continued walking ..I walked 6 km.. and than I spotted this kid having a good time ,, later a lady joined in..
I walked back home via a short cut from the Bandra Reclamation Sunni mosque, the area near the Statue of Jesus and Mary, backlanes of rustic Bandra Bazar was completely flooded the lazy BMC has not cleaned the gutters here I am told by the guy who stays here .
The Bandra Bazar was in bad shape too and first time I did not shoot garbage ,,as I have been having nightmares all my dreams are about garbage , municipal conservancy staff ,,I have taken an appointment with a psychiatrist in my building..seeing me barefeet on Eid she said she would not charge me any money.. and I prefer shooting the rains in my backyard instead of going to Worli Seaface Or National Park..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube