Saturday, July 11, 2015

Humble Request Please Dont Tag Me At Facebook




posted at facebook

I still dont understand why people Tag me in their posts ,,your passion for religious posts is understandable but including me does not inspire me with your passion , unlike you I dont post GIFs ..I dont understand why you tag me in your political posts I am neither a Congress Crony nor a BJP bhakt ,, I stay million miles away from politics,, You do charity , you do great service at your Dargah very fine but why are you pushing it on my timeline ..I am not interested at all.
I post original content unlike some of you who post any shit at the drop of a hat I dont search for fishes to comment on my posts ..
I do not wish to be included in the list of your friends you tag,, if there is anything I hate on Facebook is tagging ,,I dont tag your ass with my street shots ..I also keep reminding people who add me and I add some back to remove me from their feeds .
I hardly comment on peoples post , I do not ever use the Marc Zuckeburg money making Like button.. I comment ,,I have many friends I type with one finger bu I have very few friends on my feed ,, my oldest friends and those whom I know personally ,, I delete friend requests of people I dont know , but if there is a common friend I add him without seeing his profile , I prefer to add photogrphers , lovers of fine art and people who love Humanity ,, My Facebook timeline is not a Mosque or a Dargah or even Shrine , I post religious pictures as an Indian who documents all diverse faith belief rituals culture .. I am a Shia Muslim but that is only one part of me that has nothing to do with me being a street photographer and dabbling in citizen journalism.
I dont provoke you because you are a Sunni or a Hindu or a Christian.. I dont ridicule your customs I dont even proselytize my faith but if I do post pictures of my bleeding head it is to show you that I bleed inside too when Muslims kill Muslims in the name Of Allah and Neo Islam..
I dont know why we bring our offline hate bias bigotry on our Facebook timeline , than I realize it is all because of our lack of upbringing our lousy parentage I was lucky my parents were kind and bequeathed this love for all be it a Hindu or any other religiosity ,, I take my walks with a Shaka Pramukh hardcore Hindu and we get along very well , Someone asked me how could I walk with him.. I told him we dont discuss our religion at all, he likes me because once my granddaughter shot his picture and both my granddaughters shoot his Ganpati Pandals , so you need two hands to clap and more than that he respects me that I followed Hon Shree Balasahebs funeral cortege from Bandra to Shivaji Park.. to shoot showcase pictures for others who sadly missed to be there .
I use Facebook as a blog platform I wish Facebook was 140 words than I could have summed all this up in a single tweet.
So please dont tag me ,, I have also removed people from my friends list and blocked them too ..You have something to show me tell me than use the Facebook inbox.. I will reply immediately ..
Now I will hunt for a picture from my Flickr Archive to make this update a photo blog .. And I am happy a million times I am not just a photographer ,, or a blank verse updater at Facebook

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube